Ft. Benning's CONUS Replacement Center
Omega supported Fort Benning’s CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) prepare units, individual replacements, and civilians deploying in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) for critical Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) missions. We took great pride ensuring those who deployed were proficient with their weapons and efficient in basic individual skills critical in the OIF and OEF environments.
We scheduled and ran the firing ranges and taught classes to contribute to the survival and performance of members of all services, and civilians.
We also conducted Theater Specific Individual Readiness Training (TSIRT) and other types of training on:
- M9 and M16 preliminary marksmanship instruction and qualification
- Combat Lifesaver Skills
- Individual and Vehicle Search Procedures
- Convoy Operations
- Accomplishing the Mission in a Chemical or Biological Environment
- Battlefield Tasks (SAEDA, OPSEC, Law of Land, Warfare, etc)
- Culture and News Media Awareness
- Individual Soldier Combat Skills
- Recognizing and Dealing with Improvised Explosive Devices (IED)